Looking for a wooden sailing boat to buy? Check out this one @ www.burong.info
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Dude Just thought i'd test the comment section. do you start work this week? bet you're enjoying the weather there, it's finally sunny here now too. See ya! J
I'm interested in South-east Asian history and politics and travel throughout the region. I first landed in Indonesia in 1973 at Kupang on the island of Timor on a Merpati flight from Darwin Australia aboard a DC-4 where we were served a cheese sandwich by the Captain on takeoff and a boiled sweet by the same person as we began our descent into Timor. I am presently residing in Surabaya East Java and working in an English school.
1 comment:
Hey Dude
Just thought i'd test the comment section. do you start work this week? bet you're enjoying the weather there, it's finally sunny here now too. See ya! J
Post a Comment